MODELS



Well, out of all of the beautiful models I do have my favourites. I'm not entirely sure what makes them amongst my favourites. Perhaps it is their edginess, individualism, style, elegance, poise, kindness, friendliness... their emotions that they give off in photos...- the list goes on! These are my ultimate favourite models...and photos so far, Although, I am sure that I yet to discover more!

----------------------

SASHA PIVOVAROVA
this was the first image that kick started my interest in modeling/photography/clothes


FREJA BEHA ERICSON

this photograph never seizes to amaze me


GEMMA WARD

even caught in the motion of a screen dump- she is still beautiful

MARYNA LINCHUK

this is the perfect balance of beauty, edge, and luxurious hair!

ZIPPORA SEVEN

when i look at this photo- i think it is expressing fear. fear, edge and beauty.


LILY DONALDSON
the look in her eye!


MARGARYTA SENCHYLO
the lighting, the hair; the deep eyes. it seems as if a million beautiful things lie within them.
Another photo that I think suggests fear.


ALICE BURDEU
hopefully our australian beauty will make it big!

If anybody could sum up my taste please tell me so!
AND- who are your favourites!?

2 comments:

Secretista said...

LOVE that first image!

Tom said...

LOVE zippora seven but Gemma Ward just oozes gross. Sorry!